Wednesday 17 July 2013

Eureka Beer Guide (website)



Imagine if your job was educating people about BEER! 

This is what Ken from Eureka Beer Guide does. Ken needed a website and was working with Michele from wordglow.ca .

They asked me if I could help them design a logo with the inspiration ... Experiencing a eureka moment about beer! 

The eureka Beer Guide Logo

 The eureka Beer Guide - light-bulb beer-head



Website: I guess they were happy with what I did with the logo because they asked if I could help with the website. I set-up the theme of the website, added design elements/pictures, general flow/workability and feel of the site ... of course with the guidance of Ken and Michele.

Screen shot of Eureka Beer Guide


Please check out the site, the information is amazing and Hey ... its about BEER!

No comments:

Post a Comment